Dates: Entry Thursday 10/31 – Departure Sunday 11/03, 2024
· 3 nights of accommodation. Surf House.
· 3 complete breakfasts. Law Firm / Self-Service.
· 3 surf classes (4.5 hours). Equipment included.
· Material availability throughout the stay.
· Theoretical Surf Workshop / Surf Skate – Carver.
· Yoga class.
· Paddle Surf. Stand Up Paddle SUP.
· Skates, longs and surfskates.
· Slack line. Balance rope.
· WiFi connection.
· Interactive television (Netflix, HBO, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, etc).
· Accident and liability insurance.
Suggestions (Not included in the price):
· Outings, excursions, mountain routes, etc.
· Pintxos routes and gastronomic recommendations.
Modern and comfortable villa-style tourist accommodation fully equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay. It has several terraces, garden, lounge and bathrooms.
Our SURF HOUSE is located in the centre of Zarautz, just a few minutes walk from the old town and the beach. It has three floors. On the ground floor you will find a spacious living room with poufs and sofa, interactive TV, Netflix and WIFI. There is also a garden with tables, chairs and sun loungers.
The spacious rooms, all of them with balcony or terrace, are located on the first and first floors. We have rooms for 4 and 6 people, all with shared bathrooms. They are fully equipped with bed linen and towels so it is not necessary to bring a sleeping bag. The Surf House has a chill out terrace on the top floor, ideal for relaxing after an intense surf session.
Location: Herrikosoro Kalea 81
Full and nutritious breakfast in the morning, with juice, milk of all kinds, cereals, coffee, tea, cocoa, ham or turkey, cheese, fruit, pastries, toast with butter and jam, honey, dried fruit, etc. All this at your disposal in a self-service style table with everything you need to start the day with energy.
Welcome BBQ at the surf camp for the whole week. Full barbecue with drinks in an authentic gastronomic society.
For lunch and dinner you will have a wide range of restaurants and different events that we propose, for example, outdoor barbecues, pintxos route, cider house or our recommendations according to your tastes.
If you prefer, our surf house has a fully equipped kitchen so you can prepare your meals comfortably.
You will have surf lessons every day with our team of qualified instructors and coordinators to make your learning experience fun and safe. Lessons take place in our surf school, which is located right on the beach at the Malecón in Zarautz. The school has all the necessary facilities for your comfort (showers, changing rooms, lockers, etc.). You will also have at your disposal the best equipment for the practice and learning of surfing, already included in the pack. Soft Boards, fibre or Epoxy boards (according to evolution) and XCEL and NEXT wetsuits (2mm, 3mm and 4mm wetsuits, according to season and water temperature). We have the largest stock and inventory of surfboards and surf equipment in general.
The surf course will be adapted to the progress of each student during their stay. We will look for the evolution of your learning. To do this we will give daily classes that in the beginning will have a theoretical part with basic knowledge of the movements and standing up. The best learning experience in the best surf school in Spain.
Theoretical surfing workshop:
Where you will learn all about surfing. History, safety rules, wave formation, etc. You will also learn how to interpret the parts and wave forecasts so that you will never miss a good surfing session again.
Slack line and jumps into the water:
A fun activity where you will test your coordination and balance by walking on a tightrope. Your most intrepid side will come out, making high jumps into the splashing water.
Paddle surf SUP:
You will have super Paddle Surf boards at your disposal to go sailing and if you feel like it, you can go on a short trip across the sea. You can do it alone or sharing the board which is always more fun.
We combine two sports, surfing and skateboarding to improve your skills and coordination of movements to improve your technique. The transfer is brutal and you will notice a big improvement every time you catch a wave. Or simply to take a stroll along the Zarautz boardwalk at the rhythm of your legs.
If you’re good at the table, no one can take the crown away from you. Fun games of table tennis where you can challenge even our best instructor… Look how good he is…
Surf shape workshop:
We will visit one of the most famous surfboard factories in Zarautz. During the visit you will have the chance to see how a surfboard is made from scratch. The different processes, from manual shaping, to sanding and glazing, etc. You will learn about the main materials used to make a surfboard, the traditional techniques and the most modern ones with technology applied to surfing.
After intense surfing sessions, it’s always a good idea to stretch and relax. You’ll enjoy some very challenging yoga classes in a unique environment that will get you hooked on this discipline.
We delve into postural control and breathing. A different way of getting to know and learn about our body.
*Activities according to availability and calendar. Not all activities are included and are always subject to the surf class timetable.
Accommodation in our SURF HOUSE. Enjoy the comfort of an authentic surf house in the heart of Zarautz. Hostel type accommodation in a wonderful villa fully equipped for your comfort. Also available accommodation in our
Surf Hostel partner.
Before entering the water you will have a buffet breakfast with all kinds of food. We take into account people with allergies. If you are allergic, just let us know and we will provide you with alternative food.
Wi-Fi connection, interactive TV with HBO, Prime Video, Disney+ and Netflix.
The important thing is your learning and evolution. You will have surf lessons every day in the mornings or afternoons. Enjoy nature through lessons with qualified professional instructors who will ensure that the lessons are fun and safe.
NOT JUST SURFING
Complementary activities every afternoon. There will be no time for boredom.
– Theoretical surfing workshop. – Yoga and Pilates classes. – Paddle surf SUP outings. – Technification and surf skate. – Slack-line and jumps into the water. – Surf shape: Visit to the surfboard factory.
– Excursions in the mountains and to Getaria. – Rides on longboards and skateboards. – Challenges and laughs at the pin pong table. – Stretching and exercises in the surf school gym. – Beach football, beach volleyball and much more… – Jumping into the water in the port of Zarautz.
Activity and accident insurance and civil liability insurance included.
SCHEDULES (arrival and departure).
The camp begins on Thursday and ends on Sunday with three surf classes included in the pack.
The check in time is from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The first class is that same Thursday, entry day at 5:00 p.m. (schedule may vary depending on tides and sea and wave conditions). The departure and check out time is until 2:00 p.m. That last day is breakfast in the morning from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and the last class is from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., or from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for those who do not make it to the class. first day.
We have the assistance and coverage of the Red Cross as a surf school approved by the Sports Board, the Spanish and Basque Surf Federation and the Higher Sports Council.
Activity and accident insurance and mandatory Civil Liability insurance.
We offer three secure payment methods on our web platform: Credit card, PayPal and bank transfer. Payment for the pack is made in two parts, the first at the time of registration and reservation and the second payment is made on the day of entry during check-in.
· Bring your personal hygiene items and beach towel.
· It is essential to have a European health card and/or travel insurance (foreigners and non-residents in Spain). For nationals, we recommend that you bring your social security card with you.
· It is also a good idea to bring sunscreen. You should bring flip-flops, a towel, a swimming costume and comfortable clothes, as well as something warm for the evenings.
· It is advisable to bring rain gear and sunglasses.
· Please let us know and inform us of any allergies, if you are vegetarian or celiac or have any intolerance so that we can prepare a special menu for you.
· You can bring some money to buy in the shops of the village, their typical products are very tasty.
· We have a first aid kit in all our facilities, but it never hurts to bring the essentials (plasters, gauze, iodine, etc.). Please remember that we are not allowed to give medicines of any kind, including paracetamol, ibuprofen or aspirin.
· You can bring mosquito repellent, as you will be out in nature most of the time.
· You can bring your own equipment if you have it, both surfboard and wetsuit. It is always advisable to follow the progression on the board you are going to use regularly, i.e. the board you have.