This Cookies Policy is intended to provide the necessary information so that any user of the website can decide whether to allow the installation of the cookies used and how to manage them.
Therefore, we provide a series of basic notions whose knowledge we consider essential (what are cookies and what they can be used for, or how to deactivate or delete them) for any internet user, and we facilitate the identification of our cookies.
The information on the Cookies Policy is provided through two layers: the first, a “notice” in the footer of the website, which warns of the installation of non-exempt cookies -describing its purpose- in case to continue browsing without modifying the browser configuration and a link to this Policy is provided so that the user can know in more detail its content and operation, this being the second layer of information.
Our Cookies Policy is public and permanently accessible through the link enabled on the website, called “Cookies”, which users can access to stay informed at all times. This Cookies Policy may be updated at any time, as a consequence of a regulatory change or as a consequence of any change in the configuration of the cookies used.
These devices can contain information about the browsing habits of the users or the equipment in which they are installed, or they can even be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. Our website uses the following types of cookies:
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, for example, identify the session, access restricted access parts, perform the process of purchase an order or share content through social networks.
- Analytical cookies: These are those that allow us to track and analyze the behavior of users of our website. We use Google Analitycs services to perform these analyzes. The conditions of these services can be found at the following addresses: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces of our website, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed. Remarketing cookies: by inserting a pixel or label the visit of users to our website is recorded in order to display ads about our products and / or services in the timeline of their social networks (Twitter and / or Facebook ). Social networks are responsible for the registration and preservation of information up to a maximum of 90-180 days.
- Social cookies: These are those that social network service providers can install when the user selects to share certain content on our website in the social network they operate. The conditions of these services can be consulted at the following addresses:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google Plus / YouTube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types
The cookies we use are anonymous and do not provide references that allow us to deduce the user’s personal data.
The installation of cookies will occur after obtaining the consent of the users. We consider that we have obtained such consent if the user browses our website, or if it carries out certain actions that imply the express authorization of the installation of the cookies.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent given, he must eliminate the installed cookies and, if necessary, modify his preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies through the options of his browser. To prevent them from being installed in the future, you must activate the Private Browsing or “Do-Not-Track” options provided in your browser, that is, block or deactivate the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below we provide you with the links to configure the cookies of the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete Cookies; Prevent websites from saving preferences or session states in Firefox
- Google Chrome: How to manage cookies and site data
- Opera: cookies
- Safari: Safari web settings
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can locate how to manage the cookies that are installed on your device by accessing the “Options” or “Settings” menu -or equivalent- of the browser, or by consulting the “Help” or “Support” section of the browser itself. There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules -exceptions- to manage cookies by website, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those that are trusted. In case you wish to deactivate ads based on remarketing cookies you can use the following links:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/settings/account.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.